- Coordinate projects from inception to completion.
- Maintain and monitor project in wide spectrum: planning, monitoring, budgets and expenditures.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed regarding project deliverables including managing expectations and making presentation.
- Day to day Follow up on key actions and decisions from collaboration with project teams and client.
- Work and lead with the team to remove bottlenecks and drive key decisions across projects.
- Documentations and work flow creation.
- Direct Quality Assurance.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Frequent travels to surrounding regions is expected.
Good educational background preferably Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
1-3 years of related experience
- Hands on project coordinator experience in the related field of information technology.
- Technical background with software development knowledge
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skill
- Strong ownership and project leading skill
- Self-starter and responsible contributor
- Solid organization skills and can manage multitasking
- Experienced and creative in conflict resolution, project coordination
- Please provide visa type and last drawn when applying for the position
- For application, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org